Friday, March 23, 2012

BRICK TO: eyebuydirect.com gift certificates - expiration date scam!!!!

eyebuydirect.com gift certificates EXPIRE WITHOUT NOTICE.  I received two gift certificates, used one right away, held the second.  When I went to use, it said "expired".  No email warning to me, no notice on the gift certificate itself.  When I called, I was told "we have no record of older certificates".  After some complaints, I was asked for my certificate number, which I gave, and which they then looked up.  I suppose the record magically appeared just then.  When I asked where was notification that the certificate would expire, I was asked to hold, and then I was told that "there is no notification.  You would call us to ask about the expiration date."  Unbelievable.  I have ordered multiple times from eyebuydirect with mixed but generally more positive results.  This ends it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget